Auctions Description for Ed’s Towing
Auction will go live on September 22nd at 10am and will run till September 29th 4pm.
- Create an account login/register to be able to bid.
- ALL LOT’S ARE SOLD AS IS– , WE DO NOT KNOW IF THEY HAVE ANY MECHANICAL ISSUES ETC.
- You will receive paperwork of the sale. Get the lot inspected, then you fill out title application with DVS, they will mail you a title.
- Bidding is online only, in person inspection is not allowed at this point.
- Pick up times will be on Monday October 2nd, 10am to 3pm – Friday October 6th 10am to 3pm.
- You must make an appointment to pick up your lot (218) 233-7740 if we do not have an appointment set with you, your wait time could be a couple hours.
- If you have any questions about the auction please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do NOT allow people on sight to view the vehicles before the auction.
- All items found within the vehicle are the property of the buyer. You must take all the contents of the vehicle you’ve purchased with you. Nothing is to be left behind, including trash, parts, or any vehicle contents.
- Vehicles purchased at this auction shall be pushed, pulled or towed from the tow yard over the gate unless the buyer has a dealer’s plate attached to the vehicle. No overhauling or mechanical work is to be done in the tow yard.
- No Shipping Offered. Buyers are required to coordinate their own transportation or hire one of our tow trucks.
SPECIAL TERMS: MINNESOTA
* All vehicles sold by the Seller are sold with a bill of sale and towing affidavit per Minnesota Statutes §§ 168B
* If you are a Minnesota resident or Minnesota auto dealer, you will receive the necessary documentation to apply for vehicle title except for any emissions test, temporary registration, or inspection tags.
* Persons or entities outside the state of Minnesota who participate in this auction MAY NOT receive a title, and may only purchase these vehicles FOR PARTS ONLY.
* Payments can be made in CASH or Credit Card (with valid matching ID).
* There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium ADDED to the purchase price of each vehicle. Buyers must pay for their purchases prior to the close of the pickup period. NO CHECKS.
* Most vehicles will be sold on a bill of sale. However, some vehicles will be sold WITH TITLE. Vehicles with TITLE may be subject to sales tax, to be paid at time of the auction.
* Removal will be at the day and time listed in the auction information section. The seller may charge a storage fee of up to $20 per day for vehicles that are not removed promptly from the auction yard.
* Due to space constraints, the number of tow trucks or trailers permitted entry into the lot may be restricted. Your are highly encouraged to sign up for a pickup reservation after the auction concludes.
ALL PROPERTY SOLD “AS IS,” “WHERE IS,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” ALL PROPERTY IS BEING OFFERED AND SOLD IN ITS AS IS/WHERE IS CONDITION AT THE TIME OF THE AUCTION, WITH ALL FAULTS, INCLUDING ANY HIDDEN DEFECTS OF ANY NATURE. NEITHER AUCTIONEER NOR SELLER MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE NATURE, VALUE, SOURCE, AUTHENTICITY, FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, AND/OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OR CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCH PROPERTY. NO STATEMENT ANYWHERE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING VERBAL STATEMENTS MADE BY AUCTIONEER, WILL BE DEEMED A WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION BY AUCTIONEER OR SELLER. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, AUTHENTICITY, ORIGIN, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU CANNOT RELY, AND HAVE NOT RELIED, ON ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTY MADE BY AUCTIONEER OR THE SELLER, OR ANYONE ACTING AS AGENT OF THE SELLER, ORALLY OR IN WRITING. BY BIDDING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE HAD A FULL AND FAIR OPPORTUNITY TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY, AND THAT YOU ARE RELYING SOLELY ON, OR THAT YOU HAVE WAIVED, SUCH INSPECTION AND INVESTIGATION (i) IN DETERMINING WHETHER TO BID, (ii) IN DETERMINING THE AMOUNT OF A BID, AND (iii) IN BIDDING.